MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Thursday 17 July 2008

Muscle Soreness without Training

How do you get sore glutes, thighs and calves without stepping foot in the gym?
Walk around on cobblestones for 12 hours a day, 3 days in a row. And I mean walk around constantly for 12 hours, 3 days in a row. The only time I sat down today was to pee ...
3 days down, 1 to go and then life goes back to normal.

I've done hardly any training and have eaten crap food. I have PMT on top of it all so not doing great at all.

But I refuse to give up. I don't care how many times I fall, I will pick myself up and start each day fully intending to train hard and eat clean. If I don't always make it, it doesn't matter. What matters is that I have a fighting spirit and even baby steps in the right direction are better than no steps.

It might be tomorrow, it might be next week and it might be once summer arrives but I will get through this craziness in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment