MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Wednesday 3 September 2008

BDS Day #7

Yesterday's Food: You have used 1836 out of your net daily budget of 1840 calories and have 4 calories remaining. 22% of the calories are from fat, 24% from protein, 54% from carbs
Yesterday's Credit:
★ Did a yoga class
★ Had my lunch away from my desk outside

Day #7 - Change your environment

Don't need to do any more of this really. I already have a junk free house and move any treats out of my line of sight at work

TO DO LIST

I read my Advantages Response Card at least twice.
I read other Response Cards as needed.
I ate slowly, sitting down and noticing every bite
I gave myself credit when I engaged in helpful eating behaviours
I made changes at home and work

No comments:

Post a Comment