MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Saturday, 22 November 2008

Photo Shoot Challenge - T - 3 Weeks

Starting weight: 63.8
Last week: 62.6
This week: 62.1
Loss this week: ★ 0.5 kg
Total loss : 1.7
Left to lose: 3.3

I am back to my 0.5kg a week pattern but I am still extremely happy to have lost 1.7kg in the last three weeks. I won't make my goal, but I should be at most 60.x by photo shoot and under 60kg by Christmas.

I have had a good week, busy at work and only two gym sessions so far but it doesn't seem to have impacted on the weight loss. I trashed my shoulders on Tuesday and they are still a bit tender which makes arms/chest/back a bit difficult because you use your shoulders for everything.

I am leaning out nicely, there is no jelly covering my belly any more, my hip bones are emerging more and more each day and I can see quad lines in my legs.

I am very calm and under control and it feels brilliant. I just had a bacon and egg beef burger (without the bun) for breakfast - you gotta love that!

Onwards and downwards ...

6 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you Katie.

    Have been thinking about you all week but know you've been busy with bloody Idol.

    You're one sexy bitch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Katie, that's great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job Katie :)
    Hugs
    Liz ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WELL DONE YOU!!!!

    So when do i get to drag you over here to do the stairs with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    WOOHOO

    KEEP IT UP - REMEMBER CONSISTENCY IS THE KEY

    HERE FOR YOU IF YOU NEED xxx

    PS: Hi to Hubby for me - we should do a brunch one day before Xmas.....including wines......!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job Katie - looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good on ya!
    I'm not a bacon fan myself...but my latest morning concoction is...I egg over easy, with some boiled potato, a mini can of tuna (w/capsicum today), 1/2 of an avocado-and some salsa with a SMALL dollop of low fat sour cream...Sorry-I saw your egg pic and just felt the need to share!
    keep up the strong work!

    ReplyDelete