MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Saturday 27 December 2008

BFFM Day 5 Carb Down


Weight : 62.8kg

Training : Back, Chest, Shoulders, Squats + 20min on recline bike

Feeling : Bloody good thank you very much. I think I have found just the right level of carbs that gives me energy and limits the hunger. I have really sore calf muscles and glutes from the stair climb the other day so I couldn't really do much cardio today. Although the scales say otherwise, I have just re-discovered my tailbone which means not being able to sit on the floor anymore without a cushion!
My new favourite thing to eat are Sunrice Sour Cream and Chives Rice Cakes (with cream cheese). They taste just like chippies - YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment