MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Friday 13 February 2009

A Few of My Favourite Things

Katie inspired me with her random facts but because I can't be arsed answering 49 questions about my boring personal life, I have created my own list of questions and answers. Please feel free to play along.

MY FAVOURITE ...

1. Weight training body part?
Back and Triceps

2. Cardio exercise?
Treadmill running

3. Intervals or steady state?
Intervals

4. Carbs – friend or foe?
Foe

5. Cheat meal?
Butter Chicken, Naan and Rice with the lot

6. Treat?
Licorice or raisin toast

7. Protein Powder?
Ladybird Crunch

8. Gym outfit?
Black knee length leggings and fitted racing back singlet

9. Runners/Shoes?
Asics Gel Nimbus

10. Clean or Dirty Diana? (clean healthy food or healthy with naughty extras)
Dirty Diana

11. Inspiration?
Pauline Nordin and Lindy Olsen

12. Fat Loss Philosophy?
Eat the same as I would for maintenance but with reduced calories. Carb cycling 3 low : 1 high. No drastic SDCs [strict contest diets]. Slow and sane not starve and binge.

No comments:

Post a Comment