MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Thursday 19 February 2009

We may not be normal, but we are not alone

Weight : 14.3% ~ 8.55/51.25 = 59.8 kg
Training : 5 x 8 - lat pull down : V pull down : one arm row/dumbbell pullovers : back extensions/rear delt machine + 10 min half arsed cardio
Time : 1 hour 25 min ~ Calories : 442 ~ AHR : 106 bpm (60%)
Next target : 27 Feb : 13.6% ~ 8.11/51.49 = 59.6 kg

As I sit here eating my protein pancakes with maple syrup and ice cream, I can't quite believe that I have dropped 400g of scale weight, 600g of body fat and my BF% has dropped almost 1% in the last 4 days.

Although I get quite hungry, and although I get tired and cranky, it is almost beyond comprehension that I get a day off from the hard core dieting every 4th day. The interesting thing is that I am pretty much not interested in all the chocolate/lollies I was having on my high carb day so today I am just focusing on eating more filling meals.

The rain has stopped and the sun is out, my rings are falling off and all is right with the world.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see you next weekend looking lean and mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:25 am

    YAY YOU!!! Katie - I can SEE your changes, you are going fabulously!!! Bring it!

    ReplyDelete