MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Friday 15 May 2009

14 Days to Glory - Day 12

Today marks the start of the tanning process. Lots of coats of contest colour are to be applied between now and Sunday. This morning we are also off to register for the competition.

Things are going well, but I am very tired. I attempted the recommended pre-comp total ban on diet soda but gave in at about 4pm yesterday and had a Pepsi Max. I am truly an addict. I will try to abstain today ...

Shelley reminded me that I am yet to write my acceptance speech. I will write it soon and present it to you before Sunday, I promise.

I am sorry that I don't have anything more exciting to tell you. It is just getting through the days, trying to stay warm, drinking obscene amounts of water and staying close to the loo as much as possible. Not that thrilling really.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your comp on Sunday! I wish you all the best. You seem to have worked so hard to get here and I can't wait to hear how you go, it's been great to hear about your journey! Enjoy the last few days of your prep, I hope they aren't too painful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the airbrushing photo - can you have a six-pack painted on?? Not that you need it!

    Good luck on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best Katie, and I hope to see you up on stage on Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete