MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Friday 5 June 2009

Weigh In 5 June


2009 - 3 weeks post comp


2008 - 1 week post comp

A quick comparison to June 2008 just for future reference.

If my clothes are anything to go on, it would appear that I am still in a calorie deficit. I am planning on eating a bit more today (I already had a pre-breakfast snack of a hash brown and a whole poached egg) and Mr Katie and I are celebrating our 15 year anniversary tomorrow night by going out to dinner (we are actually going to make it to the mini burger place this time).

I was looking for a word to use instead of maintenance and I was provided with these from the Thesaurus.

I couldn't decide on my favourite - they all describe the different elements of this new adventure. It is interesting to see how many of them relate to structure and discipline: control, directing, management, protecting, supervision.

No comments:

Post a Comment