Meet the lovely ladies who are signed up for the 100 Day Challenge. Show your support by visiting their blogs (if they have one) each day and leaving an encouraging comment. They are all listed in the blog roll on the right so just click on through.
1 -- Nerd Girl said...I am in for the challenge!! My goals for 100 days are to go binge free and to STRETCH everyday. Those are my two biggest weaknesses. Of course I will keep up my training but that has never been an issue for me. I will have one higher calorie days per week but it will stay under 3000 calories (after I'm done with contest prep of course.) Glad you posted this today! I need it!
2 -- Shelley said...I'm in sista!!
3 -- Vicki said...I'm in Katie! My challenges:
*Drink min 3L water a day.
*Get some rest. Go to bed MINIMUM 7 hours before wake up time, even if I don't fall asleep straight away.
*One full day off training a week.
4 --Marie said...ME!
definitely eating well, NO binging and getting back into a regular exercise routine!
5 -- Frankie said...Good one Katie! It's so motivating when a bunch of people do it together. Geez....glad I'm finished before Melbourne Cup! Nothing worse than a dry Cup Day!
6 -- LizN said...Katie, I'm in - but my challenge is to blog everyday (and no blow outs sounds like a good plan as well!)
7 -- Tearose said...I'm in! I was just Saying I need SOMETHING to motivate me and help me stay on track, this is PERFECT! as usual I got all excited and forgot to post what I am doing. My challenge is to follow my trainers plan without unauthorized cheats and not missing workouts!
8 -- Pip said...WOW, cool! Many people are up for it!!!
My commitments are:
* no buying junk food for personal consumption.
* No eating sugary foods, overly salty or pastry/deep fried or cheesy foods, (cottage OK) unless in a social situation where I feel rude/out of place if I don't have a little.
* No bingeing, - if I'm embarrassed to mention something I ate to whoever then don't, - mood will pass!
* No drinking alcohol alone.
* Record all spending and keep to budget.
* Maintain a tidy organised room and personal living space.
* Keep to training regime I set myself, - unless I consider it a very valid excuse why I miss a session.
I plan to hopefully lose at least 12kg of fat, have skinfolds totaling under 100mm, weigh in under 68kg, be heaps fitter toward up and coming tri season be be pleased of accomplishing what I set out to do!
All the best!
9 -- Shar said...Hey Katie (and everyone else)
I dropped by to read your blog and decided that the 100 challenge is a great thing for me right now, my 100 day challenge definitely isn't about losing weight due to trying to grow a healthy bubba but I can definitely put some lifestyle and healthy nutrition goals in place.
Gotta run to watch boy play footy now so will post up my specific goals when I've thought them through fully.
10 -- Esme said...Hi Katie, Add me to your 100 day challenge.
11 -- Katie P said...Here are my goals
* binge free
* sugar under 25g per day
* only eat at a table, not in front of a computer screen or television
* drink 750ml water for every can of Diet Coke
* in bed 7 hours before my alarm is scheduled to go off
* go to the gym 4 days a week minimum and burn 500 calories each time
* leave the house every day for a purpose other than buying food
* only weigh myself every 10 days - on day 10/20/30 etc.
* write and publish one article a day on Hub Pages
12 -- Rachael R said...Perfect timing! Count me in. I'm not blogging myself but will definitely embark on this challenge. For me it's about doing planned activity and reducing the crappy food I consume. Bring it on! [via Email]
13 -- Amy said...Hi Katie- I just want to say I love reading your posts. I will love to be involved in the 100 day challenge if it is not too late. I will have my first day as of tomorrow as I only read about it today. Even though I am already on a challenge this 100 day challenge has given me even more motivation. If it is too late I will just keep reading your posts and follow myself. Thanks for the inspiration and the challenge!
14 -- Mighty Mouse said...What an awesome idea! Seems like the thing I need to get me back on track - have been contemplating how best to get myself into good habits again - and reading this has given me the answer!!! Will have a think about my goals & get cracking. Thanks!!
15 -- It is not too late for you to join too. You can start tomorrow or the next day. To be honest, the only reason I wanted to start on the same day as my blog post was to help prevent people battling with 'last supper' thinking that sometimes precedes starting a program at a future date.
Come on - you know you want those skinny bones!!