MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Friday 24 July 2009

30 Hubs in 30 Days

I have begun writing articles for HubPages and I am taking up the challenge to post 30 Hubs in 30 days. It is great writing practice, discipline and a place to build my online writing portfolio. I have already learned a heap about the dark art of attracting search engine traffic through keywords.

The focus of HubPages is much wider than this blog so now I can write about blogger templates alongside treadmills and carb cycling. I won't be writing there instead of here, I will be doing both.

You can check out my first three HubPages Articles here or use the Articles link in the menu bar at the top of the page. You can also go directly to my HubPages Profile Page.

PS: Thank you to all the lurkers who commented yesterday - blogging love accomplished!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Katie! Great to hear that you're joining the HubChallenge and I wanted to let you know that I just became your latest fan. :)

    Also, good selection on the graphic...haha.

    If you need any help, feel free to let me know or post your questions over here in the HubChallengers forum: http://HubPages.com/HubChallenge

    Good luck and I'll talk to you soon!

    Ryan Hupfer
    HubPages Communicator of Awesomensss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Katie! I am sure you'll do really well with this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You been busy! Nice work lovely.

    ReplyDelete