MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Sunday 18 November 2007

BFL Challenge Week 7 Day 49

Registered a gain this week - back up to 63.6kg yesterday morning. Weighed in yesterday because I took my free day then rather than today.

The week was pretty much a write off with Hungry J@acks and pizza TWICE (although once was on my free day).

I need to re-focus. I am going to up my cardio to daily and split my workouts to 4 days a week. I don't think I have been doing enough exercise. I am also going to try to have 5 small meals a day because I haven't really been doing that very well either. Although it is 11-30am and I still haven't eaten so I am fairly hopeless!

When I look at my stats, I realise that I gain about once a month. Strangely it is when I ovulate rather than just before TTOM.

Oh well ... I just keep on plugging away and see if the extra exercise makes a difference.

So here is today's photographic update




OF COURSE IT'S NOT ME ... or is it???
Ha ha ha ... only joking ... I would never have an orange tan!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:06 pm

    I am exactly the same mate, I get all of those mentrual symptoms when i am ovulating which is weird to me! Glad to hear that im not the only one.... and when I have my period I actually lose.... my body is fucked up though LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im am the same too. I have boobs that feel like waterballons and hurt like hell. I always weigh the least on the first day of TTOM.
    Cheryl :)

    ReplyDelete