MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Friday 24 April 2009

UD 2.0 Week One Results




This week I have doubled my average weight loss from -0.3kg to -0.6kg as well as losing 0.6% body fat. A fantastic result!

Today is re-fuel day. The last four days have been hard, but not that hard. I felt really quite good yesterday. I am not sure if it was having a rest or just getting beyond the pain threshold.

It is so nice to have three whole days ahead of me with more relaxed eating. It certainly stops the binge mentality creeping in which it does when you only have one day off before you are back on restricted calories. This new plan means I can eat tons today, a decent amount tomorrow and a little less on Sunday when I can sleep in and all I'm required to do is walk in the afternoon.

Loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment